Sync Your Phone To PC | Enter QR Code | Phone Link
aka.ms/yourpc is well know link to start connecting your Phone to your Windows PC, you need to install Phone app in your Mobile. Latest version of android phone already have this app. check steps for Phone app installation.
Sync your Phone with Computer using aka.ms/yourpc
After installing the Your Phone Companion – Link To Windows application on your Android smartphone, follow the simple steps given below to link both your smartphone and the Windows PC.
- First of all, make sure both the devices (smartphone and PC) are nearby and are connected to the same wi-fi.
- Now, go to the search bar on your desktop and type “your phone” in the search bar. From the given related results, open the “Your Phone” app.
- In the Your Phone app on your Windows PC, click on the “Add a phone” button to go to the next page.
- Next, select “Android” and when prompted, sign in to your Microsoft account. Make sure you are using the same account as that your phone.
- Now, on your Android device, go to www.aka.ms/yourpc and install the Your PC Companion – Link To Windows application. Open the app and sign in using your Microsoft account.
- If you have a Samsung device, then the app will be pre-installed on your device. You can visit www.aka.ms/yourpc to install the app if it is not there on your Samsung device.
- Next, on your PC, check the box for “I have the Your Phone Companion app installed on my phone” and click on the “Open QR code” button.
- A QR code will appear on your PC screen. Scan this QR code on your Android device.
- That’s it. You have successfully linked your phone and PC using www.aka.ms/yourpc feature on Microsoft.
There is one other method as well which you can use to connect your Phone to PC. Check out Method 2
Frequently Asked Questions
Phone Link is a Windows phone portal for linking your smartphone with your Windows PC so that you can use your phone’s messages, notifications, and apps from your Windows PC. Enjoy as you get real-time notifications of mobile on your PC.
Emailing yourself all images is not required now as you can easily share everything between your PC and phone. All works like copying, editing and dragging are possible with www.aka.ms/yourpc without touching your phone.
1. You can make calls and receive from your PC.
2. Manage your text messages from your PC.
3. Get immediate access to everything on your phone from your PC.
4. You can easily drag and drop files between phone and PC.
5. Make use of the PC’s bigger screen, keyboard, and touchscreen to interact with your phone from your PC.
No, This is only available to connect android phone to windows pc
While connecting your Phone to Windows PC, it will ask you to sync your phone. Select sync option and all your contacts will be displayed on your PC
yes, aka.ms/yourpc is legit and safe to browse, you can directly search of click on www.aka.ms/yourpc to open you phone link app.