We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, we have implemented a policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on wwwakamsyourpc.com, please promptly notify us by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
You can submit your copyright infringement notification to our designated Copyright Agent:
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed. Any other inquiries, requests, or unrelated messages will not receive a response through this process.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will take appropriate actions, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We may also notify the user who posted the material, providing them with an opportunity to submit a counter-notification.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification by providing the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the district where the alleged infringement took place if outside the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted the DMCA notice or their agent.
Please submit your counter-notification to our designated Copyright Agent:
Please note that submitting a counter-notification may lead to legal proceedings between the parties involved.
It is important to understand that filing a false or misleading notification or counter-notification may result in legal consequences. Therefore, please ensure that you have a good faith belief that the material in question is infringing and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner before submitting any notices.
This DMCA policy is intended to comply with the requirements of the DMCA and other applicable laws. It should not be construed as legal advice. For guidance regarding your specific situation, please consult with a legal professional familiar with copyright law and the DMCA.